At Gwynedd Veterinary Hospital & Emergency Service, we value our clients and strive to provide the highest level of personalized patient care.
- If you are new to the area or have questions about our hospital, please let us know. Our Reception team is ready to provide answers and schedule your petís appointment. Please call 215-699-9294 or use the Contact Form located on this website.
- If you and your pet are visiting Gwynedd Veterinary Hospital for the first time, please arrive a few minutes early and bring any medical records, x-rays, or test results with you.
- For your convenience you may download our Client & Pet Information Sheet by clicking on the link above. Please fill out this form and bring it along to your appointment in order to expedite your check-in process.
- If you were referred to Gwynedd Veterinary Hospital by one of our current clients, please tell us when you arrive so we can thank them personally.
- For reference, medication refills, specialized diets and other items can be picked up at the Hospital between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. during the week and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends. (Please allow 24 hours for medication refills.)